This is a unique opportunity that you'll find in a marketing agency in terms of future progression, you'll work with some of the best people in the industry, and you'll be handsomely rewarded for your hard work.
The experience we need.
- Previous experience working as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager in a design, branding, digital or marketing agency
- Solid experience of having worked in the pharma or healthcare industry - it's an essential for this one!
- Proven track record in organising integrated communication campaigns as Account Manger / Senior Account Manager
- Proven experience in managing print marketing collateral as well as online / digital
- A positive, ambitious person who wants to make a real difference
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to nurture key clients and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a bio science of life science degree, if not a solid background working for an ethical, product-focused pharmaceutical or healthcare brand.
This is a hands-on Account Manager / Senior Account Manager role, supporting on a mix of marketing comms and broader, creative-led marketing, digital and advertising campaigns. You'll have a fantastic team around you, and you'll help deliver award-winning work for some fantastic, national brands as well as some smaller, challenger brands within the healthcare & pharmaceutical sector. It doesn't get much better than this!
A hugely successful and growing brand & marketing agency with a passionate team and a truly creative and empowering working environment where everybody has a voice and great ideas are actively encouraged. They are truly exceptional, both in terms of their work, clients and the way they treat their employees. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of £26-38k depending on experience.
- A rare opportunity to work with a highly motivated, unique team in developing some amazing brand, marketing & advertising campaigns across multiple brands.
- A really great internal culture and a genuine team environment.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.