£50000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
This Account Director position manages a range of projects and campaigns for two top very well known high street brands.
The experience we need.
- Marketing agency background (Sorry, on this occasion client-side applicants can't be considered)
- B2B exposure
- Channel marketing experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Product marketing / showcasing would be advantageous
- Taking client briefs and developing client accounts
- Experience of delivering marketing solutions that yield a return on investment
- Digital Marketing background
- A passion for technology would be preferred
- Sound strategic product marketing experience
- Ability to develop business opportunities and grow client accounts
This hire has come from pure growth due to them winning lots of new business and being busier than ever!
You'll act as a lead on two key accounts, predominantly with a product marketing focus. As a senior member of the client services team you'll take client briefs and ensure that campaigns are managed end to end and all budgets and timelines are kept to. You'll have natural confidence and spark to ensure these client's expectations are exceeded and every development opportunity is taken.
Where to start?! These guys are constantly up for industry company awards and also individual talent recognition trophies. They provide a genuinely supportive and development focused environment and take corporate social responsibility seriously!
They have all kinds of away days, company team building opportunities and perks that make them a joy to be a part of.
This marketing agency have been at the cutting edge of innovative marketing solutions such as AI / VR / AR for some time now and they offer clients an unrivalled technology proposition to boost growth to a range of clients predominantly in the tech sector.
What you'll get in return.
This agency offers an outstanding package. A salary in the region of £45,000 + a raft of benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the 'Apply' button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan at Henry Nicholas a call.