The experience we need
- You'll ideally have digital or CRM campaign planning experience and will have worked with big brand clients in a previous agency role
- Creative planning / brand planning experience is also desirable
- If you've worked for a marketing agency of sorts, but are not currently a CRM or digital planner then you may still be considered as this is as much about your approach to client briefs and the character fit as it is your background, but if you're a CRM planner you will definitely have the edge
A well-known agency with a global footprint and lots of awards to their name. This is your chance to work with some of the best in the industry and there's lots of room for progression. Their planning process is well-defined and their clients know what to expect, but there's still room to put your own stamp on things too.
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Lots of nice perks, some financial and some not
- An empowering environment which breeds creativity and promotes ambitious people whilst maintaining high levels of fun and a sociable atmosphere
- The chance to work with global brands and be the strategic lead on award-winning campaigns
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.