A well-known fully integrated agency located in Cirencester, within a growing Marketing team. This agency have an impressive list of clients across automotive, retail and leisure and really invest in their staff and provide a great working environment.
This role will work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives. As Account Manager you will recommend, plan and deliver integrated marketing campaigns across on and offline channels. You will get involved in the creative process and take responsibility for day to day client relationships.
The experience we need
- Experience working within a fast paced agency environment as an Account Executive or Marketing Executive, even if you've only got an internship, you'll still be considered.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight timescales
- Experience creating online/offline marketing solutions from brief through to completion.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Good commercial acumen
- A background in Digital / Data / CRM would be advantageous
- Competitive salary and package
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Private Healthcare and Dental insurance
- Training and career development
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.