£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Uncapped commission, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, health benefits, birthday off, childcare vouchers and lots more!
15 days ago
The experience we need.
- 4 years+ B2B business development and partnership experience as either a Business Development Manager or Partnership Manager, working in a content or media driven business
- Extensive commercial partnerships experience with experience in meeting strategic business targets
- Proven track record of managing the full sales cycle, from lead generation through to securing new business relationships
- Experience working in a digital, content or media company or agency
- Strong communication, account management and networking skills
As the team's sole Business Development Manager / Partnership Manager, you will be sat within the wider digital media team and work amongst a team of of UX specialists, digital editors and marketing experts and will have huge scope to build on your experience. You will build the role from scratch; mainly implementing new partnerships to distribute the company's digital offering internationally. You'll identify scalable business models, put a sales strategy in place and then manage partner relationships in order to hit end targets. You'll research, negotiate and build a solid base of partners as to expand the brand's digital reach.
A household-name brand with an amazing digital media team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you are ambitious, entrepreneurial and want to grow a team around you.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing team.
- A competitive salary
- Uncapped Commission
- Opportunity for international travel
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday off
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Brand new state of the art offices!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma Whitting on 01173178103.