The experience we need.
- A life science degree
- Some commercial administration experience would be desirable.
As the successful science graduate, you will work with scientists, providing high-level administrative support to the publishing department.
Your responsibilities include:
- Project managing the publishing peer-review system to ensure that the process is running quickly and efficiently
- Scheduling and submitting editors' contributions
- Managing databases and systems
- Attending meetings and conferences to assist with the marketing of your publishing portfolio.
This is a rare opportunity for a science graduate to work at a not-for-profit organisation that they can be proud of. This global organisation has a genuine impact on society. You'll be trained by an award winning team, giving you the commercial experience needed to have a successful career.
What you’ll get in return.
If your experience fits the bill you’ll be rewarded with a £21k salary and a fantastic package including flexi-time working.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the ‘Apply’ button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.