The experience we need.
- You must have agency experience as an Account Manager.
- You will have ideally worked for an integrated marketing, branding or comms agency.
- You will need experience in either the FMCG, Leisure, Tech or Pharmaceutical sectors.
- Experience in and a passion for a client facing role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Account Manager for an agency that has the growth of its employees as high on its priority list as the growth of its client’s brands.
There will be lots of opportunity to get out and about, meeting many different clients and taking the lead on developing those relationships. You'll need to get under the skin of your client's marketing problems, devise results-driven briefs and be able to articulate them back to a variety of highly talented teams.
Much like the agency, this Account Manager will need to think in an integrated way. This is a great opportunity to learn lots and stay up to date with the latest trends in marketing, whilst maintaining a broad variety of marketing skills.
One of, if not the best agency is their weight class. They are specialists at growing brands.
The agency is buzzing and has just won a lovely batch of new business, creating an exciting and positive environment to work in. So if you love to be kept on your toes and constantly be inspired by the best in the business, get in touch now!
What you’ll get in return.
- A very competitive salary – please get in touch to find out more.
- A clear path for progression within an agency that shares your ambition to progress.
- The opportunity to be a part of an agency that is friendly, supportive and excellent at what they do.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.