We're looking for a bright and ambitious Social Media Manager with some previous experience in a similar role. This is an amazing opportunity for Social Media Manager to join a buzzing digital marketing agency and work on a range of key client accounts, as well as getting involved in the agency's own social media activity. As the agency continue to grow, this is a really exciting time to join!
The experience we need.
- Previous experience working as a Social Media Executive, Social Media Manager or Community Manager either for a marketing agency, digital agency or in house. Must have experience managing multiple social media channels (and ideally different brands) at one time
- Excellent attention to details, proof reading skills, analytical skills and a passion for social media and community management
- Experience in working with social media platforms such as Hootsuite, with experience in researching, developing and scheduling engaging content across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- A positive, ambitious person who wants to make a real difference and grow with the agency.
As the company’s Social Media Manager you’ll work closely with a number of core accounts on a daily basis. You'll get to work with a great digital marketing team and will be able to learn lots from their experience. The Social Media Manager will work across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube channels, helping to plan, deliver and analyse social media campaigns and other social media / community management activity. You'll get regular client contact and have input into the bigger picture strategy for your clients.
An established digital marketing agency with an excellent reputation, a great team and work environment and plenty of social stuff going on. The career prospects are excellent and the agency is doing extremely well so the place is buzzing. This is a role for someone pro-active, who can think strategically and work well as part of a collaborative digital marketing team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to grow the agency as well as your own social media skillset
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.