The experience we need
- Proven experience as a copywriter writing long and short copy for external clients
- An experienced creative with the conceptual capacity to deliver cut-through campaigns
- A grasp for grammar that you the safest pair of hands possible
- Exceptional ability to write engaging copy for a range of brands no matter what the market sector
- Ideally an agency background (you'll be a copywriter or similar, working for a marketing agency, digital agency, or creative agency)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented copywriter to join a highly respected integrated marketing agency. You'll get to work on concept creation, web writing, brand positioning, infographic/animation/film scripting, social campaigns, product literature, direct mail, email, digital and press advertising, editorial writing, presentations, blogging and more! This is an incredibly varied role.
One of the country's most respected marketing agencies, who deliver a huge variety of campaigns and branding activity for an enviable client list of household name brands, nationally and globally. The team is very well established and there's a lot of opportunity for ambitious and talented people to grow their careers. The vibe is fun, fast-paced and hard-working. This is an opportunity to work for one of the best agencies in the area.
They have an amazing office with staff canteen, games area, quiet rooms, graffiti walls, regular lunchtime pop-ups run by the best of the local foodie places, and plenty of other nice things to keep their staff engaged and happy.
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent career prospects
- The chance to work on a wide range of creative projects for clients large and small
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits and a fun, supportive and progressive working environment
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam a call.