The experience we need.
CRM Senior Account Director, desired skills:
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills
- Strong digital marketing experience, with email marketing experience
- Comprehensive analytical mind
- Robust planning skills
- Quickly able to identify and maximise opportunities
- Currently Account Director /Marketing Manager in a digital or CRM role
- Experienced in working closely with customer data and insight teams
- Previous involvement in developing CRM programmes
- Relevant marketing qualifications
- Consumer electronics experience
You will be responsible for the development of a fully integrated CRM programme onsite with a global client, to maximise sales, brand, onboarding, loyalty, in life and prospect opportunities, successful applicants will work closely with the Planning & Global Group Account Director in adding value to the planning process whilst managing key client and agency stakeholders. They will also be responsible for ensuring overarching local market strategy is delivered and success of the CRM programme is maintained and enhanced.
Furthermore, working alongside the Technology and Delivery AD as part of an imbedded function at the client, you will also be expected to conduct full reviews of all campaign work, compiling results, developing insights, showcasing learnings and feeding those learning back into future campaigns. You will also be expected to manage the Account Management team (three Account Managers and one Account Executive), ensuring they are able to consistently and effectively deliver and meet client expectations on a day to day basis.
You will be employed by a brilliant digital and direct marketing agency, but based onsite with a Globally recognised consumer electronics brand in London.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary is £60-£80k, 24 days’ holiday, bank holidays, pension, medical healthcare and bonus.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark a call.