£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits and working environment
13 days ago
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely passionate, fun marketing team to develop engagement strategies to drive retention. This not for profit organisation offer a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this organisation is fast moving and as they are rapidly growing this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to really progress their CRM and marketing career.
The right CRM Marketing Executive will play a pivotal part in identifying new ways to connect to existing contacts. You will regularly assist in the management of email marketing and data activities. You will also identify and drive through new data collection opportunities. You will be a strong, hands-on communicator as you will be liaising with key stakeholders on a regular basis. There will also be the opportunity to be client facing and help develop projects.
The experience we need:
- Minimum of 2 years CRM experience within a marketing role, in-house or agency side
- A basic understanding of data, direct marketing and digital technologies
- Effective project and budget management skills would be advantageous
- Personable, creative, dynamic, reliable and confident in managing your own workload
- A real interest in looking to develop a career in CRM and email marketing
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known agency to help develop some impressive accounts
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
- A competitive salary and great benefit package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Dan Carne straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.