My client is a challenger brand within the legal sector. They have grown to a team of 150 over 12 years and continue to have ambitious plans. They have just completed a brand refresh to underpin this ambition.
As the Communications Director you will lead the strategic development, implementation and management of internal and external communication strategies and support the delivery of the 2021 Plan through the Communication Strategy.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities of Communications Director
- Directing the development and day to day execution of timely internal and external communications strategies. Ensuring timing and content/message is effective in gaining understanding and engagement amongst external clients and internal colleagues.
- Enhancing the firm’s external position through effective communication plans that broaden awareness of my client’s values, priorities and ways of working.
- Ensuring how my client are perceived, understood and valued as a business continues to differentiate and make my client stand out in the market place.
- Lead, plan and deliver proactive campaigns that reflect business priorities and help drive the firm’s corporate narrative, image and brand through appropriate external channels.
- Working with internal teams to develop and align the communications strategy across the firm.
- Supporting Heads of Teams with their communication requirements in relation to their business plans/team projects.
- Leading the programme of external events, ensuring they support my client’s business plans and core objectives, and promote the brand in the way they are planned and executed.
- Developing and managing the marketing and communications budget; with a constant focus on improving productivity and efficiency.
- Delivering constant growth and performance improvements, through driving client engagement and demand.
- Establishing quality assurance mechanisms for communications activity and measures of success.
- Providing regular progress updates to the Ops Group and Board.
If this role is of interest, please press apply!!!