As the Senior Media Planning Manager, you'll manage a couple of direct reports, working with a host of household brands, coming up with clever and original media ideas. As well as working strategically with clients, you’ll be very hands on in all aspects of campaign planning, execution and analysis.
The experience we need.
- A passion for digital marketing, paid social and experience managing display campaigns
- Demonstrable experience utilising insights from tools such as TGI to deliver audience planning
- Hands on experience using Google Analytics, DoubleClick Bid Management, AdDynamix, Facebook Ads Manager, etc
- An understanding of programmatic display and the ability to challenge planning decisions
- People management experience - if not, the personality to lead
- Analytical approach with strong excel skills.
This is a very hands-on role, leading a small media team. You'll analyse digital marketing campaigns and the competition in a client's market to establish the best route to market. This insight combined with research of target audience across media owners/platforms will dictate your media planning and buying strategy. You'll help to set up your media campaigns across all major ad platforms and will analyse the results with a focus on optimisation and continuous improvement. You'll also have an active dialogue with the media owners to monitor and improve campaign performance.
This is one of the leading agencies in the South West with a reputation for delivering first-class digital campaigns, which has seen them win a host of iconic brands as clients.
What you'll get in return.
You'll be rewarded with a great basic salary of £40-50k dependant on experience and there’s a comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.