The experience we need.
As Head of Events you'll have:
- Demonstrable experience managing the delivery of major international events with several thousand delegates.
- Proven experience creating and designing event programmes, including messaging, branding and creative approaches to improving audience engagement and interaction through integrated communications involving digital and social media, pre-event and onsite.
- Experience in a commercial events agency environment is preferable but not essential.
- Line management experience.
- Experience managing successful bid tender processes.
- Budget management experience of c£1m.
- Solid understanding of the best and latest event technologies.
As Head of Events, you'll manage the budget and strategy for a portfolio of events. You'll lead a small team of events managers to ensure the delivery of exceptional events that serve to enhance the charity's already glittering reputation. You'll have experience dealing with high level stakeholders and converting new business opportunities.
This charity works globally and has a tangible impact on society.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll get a salary of c£42k with flexi-time working, phenomenal holiday allowance, a good pension and other great benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.