The experience we need
- Ideally an experienced finance professional who is used to supporting or managing more junior team members
- No financial qualifications necessary
- Use of financial packages
- Analytical and comfortable working with MS Excel
- Billing / reconciliations / income for clients
- Raising of purchase orders
- Resolving debtor enquiries
- Daily maintenance of client trackers
Working closely with this small established finance team, you will support them in their daily duties while also spotting where additional help may be needed. You need to be confident with billing and purchase orders and resolving debtor enquiries and also responding to ad hoc reconciliations.
The successful finance Lead will manage the day to day commercial function and team.
We need someone who is proactive, happy to be hands on and also someone who is very customer focused.
A well known brand name in the area who are well established and offer global clients an integrated marketing service that is derived from customer loyalty.
What you’ll get in return
A salary of between £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience and a raft of great benefits including pension, healthcare, generous holiday allowance and a great team working environment.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Beth a call.