£40000 - £50000 per annum
5 days ago
The experience we need.
- 5+ year's production application support experience in a similar Internet and web support function
- Extensive experience in system administration of Windows Server and Linux servers; including diagnosis of performance issues, local and Internet networking configuration and trouble shooting and database management (MS MSQL & MySQL)
- Hands-on cloud experience
- Solid experience in large hi-traffic environment ; familiar with technologies used in scaling websites
- Solid communication skills with experience working collaboratively in an agile environment
As the web ops team's Site Reliability Engineer, you will be sat within the wider web ops development team to help define and develop the company's current platforms. You'll define and implement tools and processes to improve incident response, management and reporting. You'll also implement tools and processes to improve support function efficiency. You'll also mentor apprentice engineers for them to investigate issues independently as well as proactively communicate with key stakeholders.
A household-name brand with an amazing tech and development team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. The company also offer fantastic development schemes and training budgets. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be on the forefront of big data and technology trends.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing, agile development team
- State of the art, brand new offices in a central London location
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + Christmas shutdown + birthday off
- Private Health Care
- Pension Scheme
- High Street Retail Discount
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma Whitting on 01173178103.