The experience we need.
We're looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager with the following skills and experience:
- Website project management (optimising, editing content, and launching new functionality on an existing website)
- Content / Copy creation / editing for web, email and other digital communications
- SEO - able to edit content for the web and make sure SEO best practices are in place across the company website
- Analytics - able to analyse web performance using Google Analytics
- HTML (basic email and website layout stuff - you don't need to be a front end coder!)
- An awareness of GDPR considerations within the realm of digital marketing and CRM
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - able to be assertive yet diplomatic, confident working in a corporate environment and driving projects through
- Some form of line management experience
- Experience working in the law sector would be a bonus, if not then ideally another professional services business, but we are open for the right candidates.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager be able to make complex and technical literature understandable for the wider public and team around you. You will need to be a naturally confident person who’s work and knowledge commands peoples respect. With little time to waste in a law firm and having to manage stakeholders regularly, you will need to be a straight talker who can back up your ideas with clear, concise and fact-filled answers. You will be creating content across a variety of mediums and line managing a new team of three, as you play a vital role in the credibility of this firm. You'll be the line manager to two digital marketing and CRM / email marketing coordinators.
Based in central Bristol in a beautiful office, this law-firm are at the top of their game and deal with a variety of complex cases for both businesses and individuals. Whilst working in a professional and corporate environment, this is a friendly and highly collaborative team who are looking forward to welcoming a new team into the firm that this role will manage. This firm have been awarded the Gold Standard in People Development and on your arrival, you will have an in-depth induction process to ensure you are comfortable and informed before properly getting started.
What you’ll get in return.
A salary of around £40K, dependant on experience. Can go higher for the absolute perfect candidate (would probably need law firm experience for this)
A brilliant benefits package
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.