My client has a great opportunity to turbocharge their business with some of their smaller community brokers from around the UK. This represents one of my client’s most profitable growth opportunities in 2019 and beyond.
They’re looking for bright and enthusiastic people to be part of this exciting opportunity from the off, people who can showcase all the great things my client is doing for customers and inspire brokers to consider them as their first-choice insurance partner. This is a field-based position and would be best suited to people living in the following locations:
SW England or Wales - Bristol/Cardiff
West London/Thames Valley/ Berkshire/Oxford/Buckinghamshire
It’s a dynamic and exciting role, working with some phenomenal people who share the same vision.
There’s a defined career path and lots of opportunity to progress.
What will you do in this role?
- Working with a strong network of insurance brokers seeking opportunities to grow.
- Undertaking frequent travel across a specified territory to meet with brokers.
- Daily interaction with brokers to understand their business and motivations, taking a consultative approach to find solutions for their customers.
- Building and maintaining a clear contact strategy that incorporates all relevant parts of the business and covers all levels of the broker hierarchy to maximise joint opportunities
Do the statements below align to your skills/experience?
- You are highly capable of establishing relationships quickly
- You are adept at finding solutions for a wide range of business opportunities, always with the customer in mind
- You are curious, tenacious, self-motivated, resilient and thoughtful
- You have experience of working within the general insurance industry either with brokers or in underwriting
- Salary of up to £35,000 dependent on skills and experience.
- Company car
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme