The experience we need.
A Senior Creative with a real breadth of experience across print, digital and display mediums. Someone who can act independently and through the use of good communication skills - have the ability to understand the needs of the ‘customers’. Ideally you will have a bachelor’s degree in some form of Digital Marketing; Social Media Marketing, Digital Publishing, Marketing Communication or other related field. Examples of your work within a portfolio is essential (illustration, layout, digital content, motion graphics).
- You’ll need a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Creative Production role with 5-10 years related experience in graphic or creative design.
- Experience of design across digital and offline media
- Knowledge of layout, typography and storyboarding
- Ability to translate ideas to designers and internal clients
- Professional use of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash, AfterEffects, Cinema 4D
- With the support of an on-site/off-site agency you’ll execute your creative vision and ensure all creative assets are deployed to the relevant stakeholder or content publisher
- Create the visual communication framework for all above and below the line marketing assets
- Create international marketing programmes, campaigns and promotions
- Under the direction of the Marketing Director evolve a clearly defined brand extension that meets corporate brand guidelines
- Instruct the development of further marketing assets for the defined life-cycles of cinemas and products and services, using knowledge gained from previous campaigns and digital marketing
This large scale global, audio visual pioneer continue to push boundaries in their product range. This business employ over 1000 people globally and have led the way in audio visual digital technology. They are now growing the business and looking for innovators – people with passion who want to create and deliver the best digital experiences.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for this role is up to £60k, depending on experience. The role comes with some fantastic benefits including; pension scheme, BUPA Health care, 20 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible hours (2-3 days a week, can work from home) and a share scheme.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth Collings a call.