The experience we need.
- The ideal candidate will be a Senior .NET Developer or Lead Developer with a proven background in the delivery of large scale websites on the Microsoft stack using .NET, C# and MVC on an EpiServer platform or similar. EpiServer is NOT essential though. Umbraco, Sitecore or other CMS experience would be valuable.
- As mentioned we're open to a midweight who is ambitious and forward-thinking, who wants to step up and take on a senior or lead developer role.
- Database design and management using MSSQL
- OOP design principles
- Comfortable speaking to clients and being the tech lead on your projects (alongside a Digital Project Manager, Account Director, UX and Product Owner) whilst being supported by the Head of Tech.
- Genuinely interested in the latest tech and keen to help the agency push it's tech savviness forward.
This is a brand new role and an opportunity to take the lead on a large-scale, multi-platform web build using EpiServer DXC for one of the agency's biggest clients. If you are an experienced .NET Developer and you have also worked with EpiServer then you might be the perfect candidate. They'll pay to train you up on DXC upon joining, so any other CMS experience such as Sitecore, Umbraco etc is just as relevant.
You'll be joining the project at the beginning, just after the code review has been done and everything is neatly documented, so it'll be easy to get started - you won't have to dal with messy code! As well as this huge multi-platform build you'll be able to work no plenty of other projects across the business, all for large and well-known brands.
A first-class integrated Digital agency who have an exceptional technical team, strategy team and also creative and campaign capability, a great culture and some of the best talent in the region.
What you’ll get in return.
- A very competitive salary in the region of £35k-£50k depending on experience.
- Immediate training on EpiServer DXC plus a generous training budget and loads of other career development options
- Excellent benefits package
- An opportunity to make a huge difference on a brand new client and earn yourself a high profile within the business.
- The opportunity to join one of the region's most respected digital agencies.
- Becoming part of an agency that is friendly, supportive and excellent at what they do.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.