£20000 - £25000 per annum
20 days ago
The experience we need.
- Previous experience working as a Social Media Executive, Social Media Manager or Community Manager either for a marketing agency, digital agency or in house. Must have experience managing multiple social media channels (and ideally different brands) at one time
- Excellent attention to details, proof reading skills, analytical skills and a passion for social media and community management
- Experience in working with social media platforms such as Hootsuite, with experience in researching, developing and scheduling engaging content across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- A positive, ambitious person who wants to make a real difference and grow with the agency.
As the company’s Social Media Manager you’ll work closely the Strategy Partner and the Social lead, supporting with a number of core accounts on a daily basis. You'll get to work with a great marketing and client service team and will be able to learn lots from their experience. As the Social Media Manager, you'll work across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube channels, helping to plan, deliver and analyse social media campaigns and other social media / community management activity. You'll also support on driving implementation of influencer marketing across the client base, to support business objectives. You'll get regular client contact and have input into the bigger picture strategy for your clients.
A boutique, marketing agency with an excellent reputation, a great team and work environment and plenty of social stuff going on. They're based in a beautiful, rural location and offer a good work, life balance. The career prospects are excellent and the agency is doing extremely well so the place is buzzing. This is a role for someone pro-active, who can think strategically and work well as part of a collaborative marketing team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Discretionary bonus based on agency and individual performance
- Private health care, pension and life assurance
- Opportunity to grow the agency as well as your own social media skill set
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.