£30000 - £45000 per annum
20 days ago
This is a role for an experienced CRM Marketing Manager with hands on Salesforce experience, who thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys making a real difference with a channel that is highly valued throughout the company. On offer is a competitive salary, great benefit package and the chance to work with an incredible team for a globally known adventure travel brand.
Experience we need.
- 4+ years’ commercial experience having worked in a similar email marketing or CRM management role
- Understanding of CRM data management, segmentation and regulation
- Hands on experience using email marketing platforms (such as IBM Marketing Cloud, Dot mailer, Mail Chimp) CRM / marketing automation systems (Salesforce)
- Analytics experience to create marketing reports and calculate ROI
- Significant experience in of running cross-channel marketing automation campaigns on Salesforce
The ideal candidate will have also come from the travel, hospitality or ecommerce industry or have had some experience with these sectors.
This role will sit within the wider digital marketing team and will plan, develop and deliver on key CRM and email campaigns. As the sole CRM Marketing Manager, you’ll pro-actively plan targeted projects using Salesforce, implement daily marketing tasks and report back on projects to improve performance and ensure a consistent customer journey. You’ll be tech-savvy and have a real passion for email marketing and CRM management, as you’ll confidently use email marketing platforms and CRM and marketing automation systems (predominantly Salesforce) to build on the current database and develop customer engagement.
The company are fantastic; they're a well respected, long running adventure travel brand that operate worldwide. It’s a fairly lean, agile and fast moving, commercially driven business looking to grow their core digital marketing and acquisition team. My client offers a great work environment as well as flexible hours, open plan offices and an excellent benefit package. Safe to say, they know how to look after their employees!
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £30,000 - £45,000
- Great discount on personal travel and holidays
- Excellent 8% voluntary contribution pension scheme
- Bupa health care benefits
- Free parking, discounted gym
- 25 days holiday (26 days from 2019)
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.