£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Pension Scheme, Profit Share, 25 days Holiday, Flexible Working, Gym Membership + lots more!
3 months ago
Experience we need.
- A proven track record as an SEO Specialist / Executive or similar - able to take responsibility for both the development and the delivery of SEO strategy for the organisation.
- Experience managing SEO strategy and campaigns for a fairly large organisation (perhaps in financial services, retail/eCommerce, telco) or an agency specialising in SEO / digital marketing.
- Experience of common SEO and keyword research tools such as Search Metrics, SEM Rush, Majestic, Open Site Explorer, Google Keyword Planner etc.
- Experience in google search console is essential for this one!
- Some experience working across other digital marketing / media platforms including PPC, advertising and social would be highly beneficial
A brand new role reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager and owning the SEO function and working with the wider marketing team. The SEO Specialist will provide recommendations and manage strategies to achieve SEO goals as well as support on other digital marketing and media campaigns. The role will include SEO research, helping to create content and social media channels, developing and implementing link building campaigns, and monitoring and evaluating search results / performance across the main search channels to improve performance.
The company is a respected, long running company currently going through a major digital transformation. It’s a fairly lean, agile and fast moving, commercially driven business looking to grow their core marketing team. My client offers a great work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and great package including profit share opportunities.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £30,000 - £35,000
- Profit Share Scheme
- Excellent 8% voluntary contribution pension scheme
- My work offers – online discounts through Perkbox
- Free parking, discounted gym
- 25 days holiday (26 days from 2019)
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.