£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: pension scheme, 25 days holiday, birthday off, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, retail discount
20 days ago
The experience we need.
- 3+ years of commercial UI / visual design experience with an online portfolio demonstrating excellent visual design skill and experience applying a user centric approach to projects
- Eperience working on the UI for responsive web
- Able to apply best practice design approaches to a variety of brand types and deliver both low and high-fidelity designs
- Exposure to the publishing industry and in coaching / developing junior members of the team would also be highly desirable!
Good to be familiar with these Tools: Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign
As the team's UI Designer / Visual Designer you will be sat within the wider experience team of UX Architects and Designer, Developer and Product Owners and will have huge scope to practise evidence-based design and UX strategy to deliver a variety of experiences for the company's various brands and products. You'll be guiding a brand vision and produce high quality, user centered (evidence based) design for mobile tablet and desktop.
A household-name brand with an amazing design and development team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be on the forefront of big data and technology trends.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing visual design & user experience team
- A competitive salary and central work location
- 25 days holiday + buy / sell scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare benefits
- Plenty of social events and a great internal culture
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma Whitting on 01173178103.