The experience we need.
- The ideal candidate will be an established mid-weight designer or above, who has worked in an agency environment
- You will need to have done a mixture of branding, digital and offline design work
- You will own a strong portfolio with examples of this work, explaining any process of brand re/development
- You have the ability to lead your own creative projects
As a designer in this agency, you will have a vital role both internally and externally. You will take the reigns on the re-brand of a number of agencies, making sure they are contempory, creative and relevant to the work they do. You will also have the unique opportunity of being able to design over a wide range of projects and styles. Not only will you be designing re-brands, but also creating brands from scratch and working on all manners of on and offline marketing, so this is a unique and exciting opportunity for any designer.
Based a short walk from Bristol Temple Meads, this is a unique agency whose ambition hasn't slowed with their sucess. They have fantastic relationships with clients both here and across the pond, with a wide range of marketing needs and this agency have got the means to constantly deliver sucess for them.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary of £27K - £35K, dependant on experience
- The opportunity to work on a unique variety of projects
- You will be surrounded by and working collaboratively with top industry talent, within a fantastic working culture
- The opportunity to win many incentivised prizes, due to an innovative and positive reward scheme
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.