The experience we need.
- The ideal candidate will be in a marketing role, for an agency already (be that a marketing agency, or a digital agency, or branding agency, of an events agency, or similar), but there is a bit of flebility on that.
- Alternatively you might have worked both agency side (in an account management role perhaps) and in house, so know you how agencies work and have also worked as a marketing manager. Therefore you could blend the two together.
- Either way you must have some B2B marketing experience.
- Experience of raising the profile of a business/brand building (the main objective) and lead generation, ideally involving some website redesign, social media, online content (including case studies, marketing collateral including some RFI/proposal writing), and PR / press releases.
- You don't need to be technical, but you do need to be able to roll your sleeves up and get stuff out the door from a content / writing perspective.
A Marketing Manager whose objective is to build brand awareness and help generate leads for an established marketing / creative agency who are about to rebrand and reposition themselves. You'll work with some amazing people, for an agency who are very profitable and have a great reputation, and you'll be joining at a key milestone in their growth. The role will include awards ceremonies and getting the right people to networking events, as well the social media strategy, website, PR and other marketing channels. It'll be a diverse and exciting role - strategic as well as hands on.
An independent agency with distinct but complementary skill sets, a fantastic collaborative spirit and a rewarding internal culture. They work across a number of different sectors including (but not limited to) retail and not-for-profit clients around the world.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £28k-£32k plus an achievable bonus.
- Lots of other great benefits, some financial and plenty that aren’t.
- A massive opportunity to work with a global agency who are SME sized and growing.
- An awesome working environment, lots of great opportunities to make a difference, and loads of fun.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam a call.