The experience we need
We're looking for someone with solid agency experience who is at Creative Director or perhaps Associate Creative Director level. You'll have bags of experience leading teams and getting the best from people, and you'll be able to handle a really diverse range of briefs. You'll have the following attributes too:
- Excellent portfolio showcasing award-winning, creative director level work and skills in print and digital - this is not a traditional Art Director role (sorry), you need to be able to demonstrate craftsmanship as well as the ability to lead on projects and manage a team, in a multi-disciplinary environment. Of course you'll be directing mostly, but we want somebody who can on occassion, lead by example.
- The ability to create innovative, impressive, relevant and award-winning design solutions for a wide variety of clients.
- Comfortable jumping from brand to print to digital - as the work changes all the time.
- Original conceptual and strategic creative thinking
- The ability to confidently take a problem and create a solution, to create impact for a diverse range of brands in a lot of different market sectors.
- Brand-obsession: whether creating, evolving or working within existing guidelines, you MUST be able to think of ‘brand’ in terms of everything the audience interacts with.
- Great communication skills, collaborative, confident, decisive,
- inspirational and inquisitive
- Somebody who asks questions all the time - about the brief, about what’s been done before, about how they can improve. They need to be confident in their work, able to clearly explain their rationale in line with the client brief.
A very well-established, exciting creative agency with a diverse range of clients in different sectors. The agency is flying at the moment and the team is buzzing. They produce award-winning work and they have a lot of fun whilst they are doing it.
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Lots of nice perks, some financial and some not
- An empowering environment which breeds creativity and promotes ambitious people whilst maintaining high levels of fun and a sociable atmosphere
- The chance to join an agency at a key stage in their journey, and to be instrumental in helping their growth, with the rewards to earned that come with this.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.