The experience we need.
- The ideal candidate will be a .NET Developer or Lead Developer with a proven background in the delivery of large scale websites on the Microsoft stack using .NET, C# and MVC
- As mentioned we're open to a midweight who is ambitious and forward-thinking, who wants to step up and take on a senior or lead developer role.
- Database design and management using MS SQL Server
- OOP design principles
- Experience of Scrum and Agile frameworks
- Communication and stakeholder engagement
- Comfortable speaking to clients and being the tech lead on your projects (alongside a wider team)
- Genuinely interested in the latest tech and keen to help the development team strive forward
The Lead Developer will manage and oversee the development within business applications. They will work closely with the architecture team, product owners, scrum masters and other lead software developers to deliver critical bespoke business applications.
The Lead Developer is responsible for ensuring that the team adhere to the IT standards defined by the leadership team and developing applications that comply with regulatory requirements.
You will be responsible for a team of direct reports including DBAs, product designers and developers
A high profile and well-known healthcare organisation who are growing as a result of a rebrand. They offer training that is second to none and a great working culture.
What you’ll get in return.
- A very competitive salary in the region of £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience.
- Excellent benefits package
- An opportunity to make a huge difference in the client and earn yourself a high profile within the business.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.