The experience we need.
- Experience in a B2B field sales or business development role. It doesn’t have to be a tech sales role, but is an added bonus
- Someone with a drive to not only win new clients, but to ensure your current client base is flourishing (you’ll inherit a warm client base as well as generating leads and converting new business)
- A base understanding of technology will be required, but there will be the opportunity to learn on the job
- A driving license is essential for this role (You will have access to a company car or a car allowance.)
The successful sales executive/business development manager will be in the brilliant position of inheriting a large client base, due to the current person in this position retiring after over a decade of service. This is an environment where good sales people flourish and earning potential is second to none. You’ll be introduced as the new face to their existing accounts, so the farming opportunity is very good - client retention is a big part of this role. Of course, new business development opportunities are encouraged too. This company has a stronghold in their niche market with little local competition, so keeping everyone on board and happy is a top priority. In terms of territory, you will be covering the entire “GL” postcode, Bath and South Wales, so there is plenty of room to grow your portfolio of key clients. Every opportunity will vary, from kitting out entire offices with everything Apple and booking in engineers/support services, to selling single units.
The company is an established, family-run business. The MD set up the company and is still there working alongside the team, ensuring they are constantly up to date with modern technology and remains a pillar within the company. There is a steady and fair learning programme in place to ensure that new employees have all the time they need to learn about the products and services they are selling. They pride themselves on their friendly relationships with clients and that is fully reflected internally as well. The potential to go above and beyond your target is a realistic one, and commission is uncapped.
What you’ll get in return.
- A base salary of around £24K, with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission. If you hit your “very realistic” target, you will earn a minimum of an extra £10K on top of your salary but the sky is the limit
- Competitive benefits package
- The opportunity to inherit a fantastic and well-established client base and work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
- Access to a modern company car or the option to recieve a car allowance
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.