If you are an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager, Project Director, Delivery Manager or have a similar job title, then please get in touch!!!
The experience we need.
- A proven track record as a Senior Digital Project Manager, successfully delivering complex, technical solution-based projects involving web developers, UX and testers.
- Some experience managing more creative, content-focussed projects would be handy too but isn't essential.
- You don't need to have worked in an agile environment before, but an interest/experience in this will help. The ideal candidate will have worked with both Agile and Waterfall.
- Digital agency, or consultancy experience is highly desirable.
- It goes without saying that you'll need have a proven track record as a project manager, delivering digital / tech projects, on time, to budget and quality.
The Senior Digital Project Manager / Delivery Manager will report into a Delivery Lead who is essentially an Agile coach / scrum master. The teams adopts an agile approach, but it is flexible depending on the scale and nature of projects. They still use waterfall at times too. You'll manage some ground breaking web and mobile tech projects for a well-known global brand as well as a really nice charity client. And there's lots of scope to work with other clients as well. It'll be fast-paced, hugely varied, and as tech changes in line with their clients' needs, you'll be sure to stay at the forefront of digital and tech.
This agency is dedicated to growing its client’s brands and being impeccable problem solvers, able to find a solution to any digital marketing or technical problem. The agency is firmly established within its industry and due to their dedication to development, they stay at the very top of their game. They are known as being a fantastic place to work, filled with passionate people who love what they do, whilst also being a great bunch of people.
What you’ll get in return.
- A highly competitive salary in the region of £40K-£50K.
- Additional training budget
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health care benefits
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme, training and career milestone
- Plus, excellent staff relaxation area, free fruit and drinks at work
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.