We're interested to hear from mid-weight and senior motion graphics designers but the ideal candidate would be at the senior end - able to take a brief from initial concept through to completion and juggle a number of different projects.
The experience we need.
- Proven experience as a motion graphics designer with Cinema 4D (C4D) skills is a must. After Effects is desirable but not essential.
- An awesome show-reel to back it up.
- We're looking for an immediate start, and the contract will run up until Christmas, potentially further.
A very well-established and highly respected motion graphics agency with a client list chock-full with the biggest and best brands in the world. They've got clients in pretty much any sector you can think of including fashion, TV, music and technology.
What you’ll get in return.
- Day rate depending on experience but in the region of £200-£300/day.
- The chance to continue contracting there if the fit is good.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.