The experience we need.
- An excellent 3D design portfolio consisting of a variety of interior, tradeshow, exhibit, retail and hospitality design projects
- Experience leading 3D design projects from start to finish
- Full understanding of Sketchup & Adobe Creative Cloud
- Happy being the point of contact for clients on your design projects
- A conceptual & creative mind
This is a solid Senior 3D designer position and you will play a pivotal role in shaping the evolution of the work you and the agency deliver. You will be involved in all 3D work that comes through the door and you will need to create imaginative and inspiring concepts and work on them until completion. The work load will be refreshingly varied and you will have the opportunity to complete large interior, tradeshow, exhibit, retail and hospitality design projects. Acting almost as a Design Lead on your projects, you will be the point of contact for your clients and will also have the opportunity to help create and deliver exciting pitches. You will work closely with a hugely talented Group Creative Director and also be surrounded by an equally talented design team.
A brilliant agency with a diverse and successful set of skills that mean their vast client base can always be kept happy, no matter what their need. With a stack of awards won for their brilliant internal culture and their ambitions to build on their already great success, this is an agency that is going places.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary of between £30-40K, depending on experience
- The opportunity to work on a unique variety of projects
- You will be surrounded by and working collaboratively with top industry talent, within a fantastic working culture
- The opportunity to win many incentivised prizes, due to an innovative and positive reward scheme
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.