£23000 - £27000 per annum
23 days ago
The experience we need.
- Previous commercial experience working as an Account Executive or an Account Manager in a design, branding, digital or marketing agency
- Proven track record in organising integrated marketing campaigns and having hands on experience with nurturing clients and stakeholders
- Proven experience in managing print marketing collateral as well as online / digital
- A positive, ambitious person who wants to make a real difference
This is a hands-on Account Manager role, supporting on a mix of marketing comms and broader, creative-led marketing, digital and advertising campaigns. You'll have a supportive team around you, and you'll help deliver high quality work for some fantastic, national brands as well as some smaller, local brands. You'll manage projects from start to finish with clients as well as managing budgets and timescales.
A boutique, integrated design and advertising agency with a passionate team and where everybody has a voice and great ideas are actively encouraged. They work across a vast range of clients, and offer a family feel environment both in terms of their work, clients and the way they treat their employees. The team are collaborative and friendly and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of £24-27k depending on experience.
- A great opportunity to work with a highly motivated, growing team in developing some boutique marketing & advertising campaigns across a varied portfolio of clients.
- A great internal culture and a genuine team environment.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.