The experience we need.
- Evidence of developing and delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Experience of developing marketing programmes based on client/business objectives, and of recommending marketing solutions to business challenges
- Ability to drive through multiple projects whilst simultaneously ensuring the hygiene factors are in place
- Brilliant communication and influencing skills – written, verbal & listening – at all levels
- Ability to learn quickly, interrogate and assimilate complex information
- Demonstrable experience of meeting challenges presented by B2B marketing with complex sales cycle/proposition
- Reporting to the Account Director, you’ll work with other members of your Account team, Client contacts,
- Creative, Content & Marketing, Planning, Inside Sales, Data and Digital teams for one or more clients.
- Day-to-day management of programme finances.
- Maintain exceptional day-to-day client relationships. Develop a deep understanding of clients’ objectives and recommend sound marketing solutions to meet them
- Own the planning and briefing phase of specific campaigns. Own the delivery of complex programmes – driving progress, ensuring issues are resolved and managing a matrix team
- Lead and motivate a virtual team working on each programme to develop and deliver client programmes alongside you
- Project-manage campaigns to time and to budget
- Effectively report back to client on campaign and programme effectiveness
- Provide solid coaching and mentoring to junior account staff, including delivering timely feedback, ensuring they have the opportunity to stretch and develop
A global B2B Marketing Agency with a dynamic team and a flexible working environment where everybody has a voice and great ideas are actively encouraged. They are truly exceptional, both in terms of their work, clients and the way they treat their employees. The culture within this award winning company is fast moving as they continue to gain new work, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you’ll get in return.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Frequent socials
- Learning and development budget
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth a call.