You will have an experienced Digital Project Manager by your side to manage the technical stuff, but you will need to have a good understanding of the digital landscape as you'll be the lead when it comes to managing the client relationship.
If you are an experienced Digital Account Director, or a Senior Account Manager looking to step up then we're keen to hear from you. The level of the role is flexible for the right person and they'll pay the right money / create a role at the right level in order to hire the best candidate. Even if you join at experienced Account Director level there is plenty of room for progression.
The experience we need.
- A proven track record as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director at a digital / web or app build agency, and you're likely to have had some exposure working with Digital Project Managers, web developers and UX.
- Some experience managing more creative, content-focussed projects would be handy too but isn't essential.
- Digital agency experience, or experience working for an integrated agency with a digital team is essential.
- It goes without saying that you'll need have a proven track record maintaining and developing great client relationships and getting involved in some strategy work (although they have a team of brilliant strategists here too!)
The Digital Account Director or Senior Account Manager will report to a Group Account Director and will manage one of the agency's most exciting clients. You'll deliver (via the wider agency team) some ground breaking web and mobile tech projects for a well-known global brand. And there's lots of scope to work with other clients as well. It'll be fast-paced, hugely varied, and as tech changes in line with their clients' needs, you'll be sure to stay at the forefront of digital and tech.
This agency is dedicated to growing its client’s brands and being impeccable problem solvers, able to find a solution to any digital marketing or technical problem. The agency is firmly established within its industry and due to their dedication to development, they stay at the very top of their game. They are known as being a fantastic place to work, filled with passionate people who love what they do, whilst also being a great bunch of people.
What you’ll get in return.
- A highly competitive salary in the region of £35K-£50K depending on experience.
- Additional training budget
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health care benefits
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme, training and career milestone
- Plus, excellent staff relaxation area, free fruit and drinks at work
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.