Over the past 2 years my client has been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and they continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organisation.
They are currently recruiting for a Campaign Executive to join their team!
They require a Campaign Executive who has knowledge of technical campaign delivery and a proactive approach to improving the efficiency and design of the campaign activity optimising customer response. Ideally you will be an experienced user of Adobe Campaign, or other related campaign execution platforms and will play a key role in supporting my client to meet their campaign activity targets.
As Campaign Executive you will be operating within the Digital Marketing Team. You will be working closely with colleagues across the department to define campaign requirements to design, build and deliver complex multi-channel campaigns through the Adobe toolset.
The Campaign Executive’s responsibilities include:
- Technical Application - Become an expert in utilising the selections tool to ensure accuracy and timeliness of your campaign workflows.
- Consistently challenge technical aspects such as ways of building, data mapping, campaign design for the benefit of your ability to deliver existing or potential activity.
- Consultancy: Provide best in class campaign support translating business needs into campaign build requirements and delivering to agreed specifications and timescales.
- Become your stakeholders’ main point of contact for all campaign design and delivery enquiries working with other internal teams i.e. planning, analytics and IT where necessary.
- Commerciality - Live and breathe your campaigns and marketing targets; understand on-going business performance and work with your stakeholders to prioritise activity.
- Work with your planning and analytics colleagues to understand campaign performance and identify opportunities to drive improvements.
- Customer - always remain customer focused and balance their needs against those of the business.
- Ensure your stakeholders are fully aware of the ever-changing legal landscape to ensure all communications are within the letter and spirit of the law
- Champion customer centricity always, minimise competing, confusing or irrelevant communications
- Someone with technical experience and managing data
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign (Neolane) or other Campaign Management tools.
- Good SQL, data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Experience in an analytics, CRM or database marketing team
- Focused and diligent when delivering high quality solutions in a fast-moving environment
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and data quality, making sure that all uses of data meet any necessary best practice and legal or regulatory compliance.
- You will be a solution-based thinker and problem solver and able to apply specific functional and technical knowledge of marketing applications.
- Good understanding of HTML
- Desirable - Knowledge of other Adobe Campaign Modules (AAM, AEM, Adobe Analytics)
- This opportunity is open to recent graduates who studied a related subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Business or Marketing and someone who has data experience. Full training will be provided.
- Up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
If this role is of interest, please press apply now.