A fast-paced PPC and SEO Manager role. This would suit somebody who is a PPC Executive, PPC Manager, SEO Executive or SEO Manager, or a belnd of the two, working for an agency or in house currently. You don't have to be an expert in both as the agencies you'll manage are some of the best, but if you understand SEO or PPC and you are a strategic thinker, you should be able to manage both in this environment. Banking or Financial Services experience is a bonus but isn't essential.
The role is based near to St Pauls tube station.
A well-known, national brand who have excellent customer satisfaction ratings. They're a large organisation with lots of opportunity and they're digital team is growing. There's a clear path for progression here and lots of training and development. They are very customer-driven, which comes from the CEO directly. They have an amazing culture and working environment with very little red tape, where big ideas are allowed to flourish and you can gets lots done.
The experience we need.
- A proven background in PPC and/or SEO
- Ideally working for a big brand or corporate envriboment (or a PPC / SEO agency who works with big brand clients)
- Confident reporting on results and presenting strategic ideas to senior stakeholders
What you’ll get in return.
- £31,500 - £38,000 salary + 4% cash benefit added on top
- Excellent pension
- Bonus of 10% or more depending on performance
- Lots of other great benefits, some financial, and ongoing career development, training and an excellent work culture.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.