You will ideally have 2+ years' commercial marketing experience and be a marketing graduate, or graduate in a relevant discipline like communications or business.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is early in their marketing career and really wants to learn and progress at a first class organisation.
The experience we need.
- 2+ years' commercial marketing experience
- A marketing, communications or relevant degree (or higher) would be beneficial but is not essential. If you don't have marketing qualifications, longer experience working in a marketing role would be advantageous
- Personality is key because you'll be working with high profile internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable skill as a writer because you'll be working on digital content, brochures, e-communications and newsletters.
- Experience using Salesforce as a CRM system. Other CRM system experience will be considered but Salesforce is a huge plus
- Experience of marketing automation using Pardot would be fantastic but is not essential
- Experience of marketing analytics to establish marketing strategy
- Your work will be mainly B2B focused so experience working B2B is beneficial.
As the successful Marketing Executive, you will work with the marketing and events team on marketing strategy and implementation to achieve business targets. Your remit will include writing internal and external communications content across online and offline campaigns; You will analyse marketing campaigns with a focus on continuous improvement, as well as doing competitor analysis to establish the best route to market; You will use Salesforce and Pardot to implement efficient, targeted marketing campaigns.
This is a large, very highly regarded firm where you can gain fantastic commercial marketing experience.
What you’ll get in return.
As the successful Marketing Executive, you'll get a great starting salary up to £28k dependent on experience, plus a great package and support structure.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.