The experience we need.
- AAT qualified
- Commercial experience working in a finance role, either as a Finance Manager, a Financial Accountant or Assistant Financial Controller.
The successful Finance Manager have a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Financial reporting - reconciling and reporting on monthly P&L
- Profit and loss reporting on a project by project basis
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Budget management
- Cashflow forecast and management
- Time sheet analysis and reporting
- Overseeing the credit control process.
The company is a specialist marketing agency who deliver marketing campaigns globally for some of the biggest brands in the world.
What you’ll get in return.
As the successful Finance Manager, you'll receive a 6 month contract with a great basic of up to £30k, dependent on experience. The contract could be made permanent.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.