£25000 - £30000 per annum
11 months ago
The experience we need.
The Email Campaign Manager will ideally have some experience within an agency environment, or the desire to join a fast-paced agency environment. You will have a solid understanding of Email marketing communications, with a basic understanding of HTML. Wider digital knowledge will be a bonus. A good understanding of A/B testing and email tracking is required for this role.
The role, Email Campaign Manager.
- Client management, brief taking
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of email campaigns
- Effective day-to-day contact with client and client service teams
- Briefing email developers to build new emails or modify existing ones
- Operating client ESP platforms (uploading data, scheduling communications,
analysing results etc)
With over 100 employees, this agency is one of the South West leading marketing communications consultancies. They work with a variety of charity, financial service and retail clients.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for this role is £25,000 - £30,000 plus some incredible benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark Trist a call.