The experience we need.
- Proven ability of delivering small to large scale responsive websites HTML5, CSS3 & SASS
- Gulp/grunt or other build framework
- Any experience of building templates with content management systems in mind, ideally Kentico, Sitecore or Umbraco
- Any experience with eCommerce platforms
- Mentoring of more junior developers
- Canvas/WebGL experience
This is a highly important front end developer job in the agency. You’ll work closely with the Head of Technology and Creative Director to help their clients profit from the limitless possibilities of digital, while exciting the whole agency team with your infectious enthusiasm for creative and technical innovation.
A first-class integrated Digital agency who have an exceptional technical team, strategy team and also creative and campaign capability, a great culture and some of the best talent in the region.
What you’ll get in return.
- A very competitive salary in the region of £35k-£45k depending on experience.
- A generous training budget and loads of other career development options
- Excellent benefits package
- An opportunity to make a huge difference on a brand new client and earn yourself a high profile within the business.
- The opportunity to join one of the region's most respected digital agencies.
- Becoming part of an agency that is friendly, supportive and excellent at what they do.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.