£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits and working environment
4 months ago
The experience we need.
• Has experience of managing a team of agency planners
• Worked in customer engagement, including CRM or Loyalty, ideally within a top 10 agency.
• Can lead strategy development, on at least two clients, working closely with others to develop award winning engagement programmes.
• Has B2C experience on major UK or international brands
• Has led the strategy development for new business pitches
• Can produce inspiring creative briefs
• Interpret research data to pull out findings
• Produce compelling conclusions and recommendations from research
• Define and scope research projects and oversee junior team members in the preparation of the source material
• Use standard and proprietary strategy models
• Use of insight tools
• Produce customer journey maps showing the engagement opportunities for clients
This agency are very well regarded and are always winning awards for their work. They have a great working environment and suck up some of the South West's best Marketing talent. They have clients who are household brand names and many of whom have been working with this agency for decades.
What you’ll get in return.
• A package of up to £60k
• Private Health
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off
• In house therapies - discounted
• Free car parking
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan at Henry Nicholas a call.