£20000 - £30000 per annum
10 months ago
The experience we need.
This Designer will be a creative thinker and a multi-tasker, have strong print, digital and motion design skills, and expertly know your way around Adobe CC, in particular Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator and InDesign. You will have a flexible approach to work, excel under pressure and deliver solutions with exceptional attention to detail, on brand and on time. You will have solid knowledge of digital development – enabling you to design ambitious but achievable websites – motion graphic skills that bring our creative to life. A couple of years agency experience is highly desirable.
As a designer you will work on a variety of graphic design and artwork projects, the work will be varied and challenging and play to your creative strengths. It will include, but is not limited to:
- Generating concepts and ideas for campaigns and proposals
- Designing creative for digital, motion, branding and print, across all areas of the business
- Managing the creation of print and digital advertising from concept through to delivery
- Print, advertising and marketing communications
- Design amendments, artwork, layout and image manipulation
- Source and/or create photography, illustrations, and graphics for individual projects
- Develop and produce marketing collateral to support the company’s strategy and visual
- Directing and getting the best from internal designers and external creative contributors
-Championing and challenging our creative process and way of thinking
- Other reasonable duties, as directed by the senior creative team
With a collection of amazing lifestyle brands, this agency is going from strength to strength. They work across multiple channels.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for this role is up to £30,000, but may be a bit flexible. Career progression and benefits are exceptional.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark Trist a call.