£40000 - £55000 per annum
over 1 year ago
The experience we need.
- 5 years + experience within an PR agency, with experience in managing technology clients within a tech PR environment
- Experience in managing a team - we're looking someone who has strong communication skills and can develop a team of juniors
- Experience in developing strategic B2B PR campaigns for clients, pitching and presenting to clients and running client briefs through from start to finish
Exisiting relationships with international business/technology media would be a definite advantage for this one! There is also likely to some travel involved, as many of the agency's clients are based around Asia, the US and the Middle East.
As the agency's PR Account Director you’ll report directly into the senior management team and manage a key Account Manager and Account Executive. You'll run a number of core international accounts on a daily basis, so you must be confident in managing multiple client accounts at once. You'll work with two other Account Directors and support them in strategy and financials. As the agency are still relatively small, there's a unique opportunity here to nurture and develop your own client accounts and make a real difference!
A sucessful PR & Marketing agency with an excellent reputation, a great team and work environment and fantastic development opportunities. Everybody has a voice and great ideas are actively encouraged. They're based in a beautiful, rural location and offer a good work / life balance. The career prospects are excellent and the agency is doing extremely well so the place is nice and busy. This is a role for someone pro-active, who can think strategically and work well as part of a collaborative PR & marketing team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Opportunity for international travel
- Opportunity to grow the agency as well as your own social media skill set
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.