£48000 - £65000 per annum
18 days ago
The experience we need.
This is a role for someone with hands on marketing automation experience, who's technically savvy with producing marketing automation campaigns, but can support the larger marketing team across other digital marketing channels. Whether you've been working in-house for a big brand or in a marketing agency, we're looking for someone with solid experience in Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, Unica (IBM Campaign) or similar. It's essential you have experience setting up and scoping Marketing Automation projects!
- Design, configure, implement and customise Marketing Automation campaigns, including Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot etc
- Create, test, maintain, update and report on automated and trigger-based marketing programs, including lead nurturing programs and lead scoring programs
- Maintaining and clensing a large database of contacts, making sure all programmes and platforms are running effectively with any bugs fixed and roadmaps are managed
- Support the marketing team with campaign and asset development, and reporting
A thriving, not for profit publishing business, with a global reach and fantastic development opportunities. They're looking to grow their UK offering so it's a really exciting time to join. Although they're market leaders overseas, the UK office is much smaller so there's a real family feel to the team. They're ambitious, fun and offer a dynamic work environment. On top of that, there's a real opportunity here to make a huge difference, implement positive change and impact the future of the company.
What you’ll get in return.
- Pension Scheme - 8% company contribution
- A competitive salary and central work location
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private AXA Medical Healthcare
- Private Dental
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Plenty of social events and a great internal culture
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma Whitting on 01173178103.