Customers are at the centre of everything my client do and being able to deal with all their questions, whether simple or complex, is the standard expected of them. Being able to understand the question asked and then providing this answer together with all the answers to the questions not yet asked is what sets my client apart from the competition.
As the successful Customer Service Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering an extraordinary service to existing customers, taking ownership, maximising full potential and ensuring that each customers’ individual needs are met, guaranteeing a continuation of business.
As a Customer Service Consultant, you will offer an advised retention process through effective listening and questioning to identify customers’ needs and making recommendations based on these. The successful Customer Service Consultant will be extensively trained so that they possess the knowledge and confidence to successfully overcome customers objections or concerns to reach the desired outcome.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade A to C (Grades 4-9) with three of those being in Maths, Science (s) and English
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel Skills.
- Excellent communication skills (influencing, rapport building, negotiation, empathy) both verbal and written which enable you to present a credible professional image.
- An ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven sales skills.
- Negotiation / influencing skills and a tenacity to pursue cases in difficult, challenging circumstances.
- Decision-making skills.
- Ability to share ideas, skills and knowledge with colleagues.
- Proven ability to deal with customers in an empathetic manner.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Salary £25,000
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
- Full training and ongoing support will be provided