Experience we need.
- Proven track record working as a Digital Project Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist for another marketing, creative or digital agency.
- You'll have experience leading on digital strategy and will be ahead of the curve on the latest digital trends and best practice
- Understanding of the full web development process from concept and production of project initiation documents, scope and timing plans, through to project completion.
- A good understanding of the fundamentals or web development and UX (you don't need to be a coder, but you need to speak their language).
- Experience project managing large web builds on time and to budget.
- Confident enough produce solid scoping documents and to deal with client change requests throughout the process - knowing when to push back and how invoice for additional changes as and when appropriate.
- Experience developing marketing strategy, including SEO, PPC and social.
- Knowledge of marketing automation
- Cultural fit is really important – we're looking for somebody who is professional, knows how to drive a project through, and is passionate about digital. It's also important that you’re a lovely human being with a positive attitude who is fun to be around.
As Digital Director, you'll be the link between creative, development and client services. You'll help plan, execute and deliver digital projects, on time, in budget to exceed client expectations. You'll schedule calls and meeting with clients to define and translate project objectives to their Digital teams both in-house and externally.
The Digital Director will be responsible for project budgeting and ensuring that the digital deliverables are functioning to their specifications. It's often a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, but you'll have the chance to work alongside a great bunch of experienced people and global brands.
An award-winning marketing agency with an established digital team, talented internal development team and well-defined processes in place.
What you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary of £40-50k with a great bonus and benefits.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.