£24000 - £30000 per annum
12 days ago
The experience we need.
- Some previous experience managing a CRM system
- Understanding of CRM data management and regulation
- Management of support requests, report creation
- Experience in working with core clients and customers, handling new client enquires and confidence in dealing with internal stakeholders and external client contacts
Experience working within a marketing team, in the professional service or legal / law sector would be very desirable for this one, but not an essential.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager and working with the wider team, you'll manage the data entry onto the company's CRM system which they use for managing prospects, new clients and existing business. You'll be handling a large amount of data, so accuracy and organisation is a must! You'll also nurture key relationships with new and existing clients; arranging meetings, communicating daily via email and over the phone, updating client documentation and conducting security checks. On top of this, you'll support on all other marketing activity including company events, the website, social media content and internal marketing material.
A dynamic, forward-thinking law firm, with offices around the UK and fantastic development opportunities. They're looking to grow their commercial and marketing team as well as their international offering, so it's a really exciting time to join. They're a friendly bunch who have a real focus on work culture and a supportive work environment. They have a family-feel work ethic and a modern approach to working.
What you’ll get in return.
- Highly competitive salary of £26,000 - £30,000
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown + an additional day of annual leave for each year of service up to 25 days
- Company bonus scheme
- BUPA Health care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
And much more!
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.