This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the regions top integrated marketing agencies and an industry-leading digital team. This is a brand new in a rapidly growing area of the business, so the sky is the limit. They've got a great portfolio of global clients in lots of different sectors, and they're a lovely bunch of people too. If this sounds up your street then please read on and get in touch ASAP!
The experience we need
- Proven track record of Digital Media Planning and Buying role, either agency side or in-house.
- Strong analytical and planning skills (you'll work alongside a digital analyst who will help with some of the data crunching and reporting but we expect you to be able to deep dive into reporting on a granular, campaign level).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to confidently report on campaign effectiveness, and put forward strategic plans, to senior management and (if you're happy to do so) external clients as well.
- Multichannel digital planning and buying experience - ideally including Paid Social, Display, SEO, PPC, and Programmatic. Paid Search and Paid search rank highest in importance but you'll get to use all of these.
- Experienced with native advertising as well as managing media owner relationships to get the best from your clients' budgets.
- Experienced with web analytics tools such as Google Search Console, Google Adwords and SEO Moz (or similar).
- B2B experience is an added bonus.
We’re looking for a hands-on digital planner with 3+ years’ experience to join an expanding team. Your goal will be to increase profitable traffic, attracting more customers with the right profile, using your knowledge of digital channels and techniques.
You'll be able to identify audience profiles and segments, analyse and plan the appropriate channels to target them and fulfil the client’s objectives, achieving the optimum ROI from their budget.
Once planned, you’ll manage the delivery, execution and optimisation of digital strategies across all digital channels, including search (paid and organic), programmatic and display, paid social and email.
You’ll be a team player, working closely with creative, technical and strategic colleagues in a dynamic, agile environment.
A very well established digital agency with exceptional client relationships, brilliant digital projects managers to keep things running smoothly, and a well-resourced design studio, dev team and analytics capability. It’s a collaborative and happy team and the newer team members are new because the team is expanding.
There’s lots of other fun stuff too, like well stocked beer fridge, very cool canteen area where you’ll often find colleague playing board games or cooking up lunch for one another.
What you’ll get in return
- You will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients.
- A very competitive salary, depending on experience.
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays.
- Training and development opportunities.
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Maternity and paternity benefits.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking and shower facilities at the office.
- Retail and gym discounts.
- Access to independent financial advice.
- Frequent social events.
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bristol, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do but have fun while they do it.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Tony a call.