The experience we need.
- You will need 3+ years experience, either in-house or agency side, as a Digital Analyst (or with a similar job title)
- A proven and successful track record of meeting KPI targets through a variety of tools & strategies
- A full understanding of Web Analytics is a must - be that Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (or similar)
- Digital campaign analytics and analysis experience of 3rd party CRM systems is a bonus.
- Experience using tools such as Google Search Console, Google Adwords and SEO Moz, Spyfu, Semrush, Ahrefs (or similar)
- Experience of CRM / marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo (or similar)
- Excellent communication, presentation and stake-holder management skills
- A true team player
This agency are looking for a real hands-on Digital Analyst with 3+ years’ experience in a similar role. Using your full understanding of web analytics and data from other platforms/systems, you will manage conversion funnels, A/B and multi-variant testing. There is much more to this role than just zero’s and one’s though. This agency are looking to take this area of their game to the next level, so we are looking for someone who is highly communicative and collaborative, who has the ability to not only find and analyse the data, but someone who can think conceptually about how to adapt and progress to ensure a better customer journey and inevitably, a better return on investment.
A very well established digital agency with exceptional client relationships, brilliant digital projects managers to keep things running smoothly, and a well-resourced design studio, dev team, digital planning and analytics capability. It’s a collaborative and happy team and the newer team members are new because the team is expanding.
There’s lots of other fun stuff too, like well stocked beer fridge, very cool canteen area where you’ll often find colleague playing board games or cooking up lunch for one another.
What you’ll get in return.
- You will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients
- A very competitive salary, depending on experience
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Healthcare cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking and shower facilities at the office
- Retail and gym discounts
- Access to independent financial advice
- Frequent social events
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bristol, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do but have fun while they do it
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.